Sunday Five- Blogging and Reading Blogs


An old friend got me started on blogging by asking me to fill in for him for a couple of weeks one summer while he went on holiday (he is English.) Through blogging I have met some wonderful friends.  Some only virtual, others in Person.  I have mourned a few losses.  Celebrated a few accomplishments. Hence this weeks Sunday Five:

1: Have you met any bloggers in person? 

2: Do you almost always leave a comment? 

3: Are there blogs you read that you would never leave a comment on? 

4: Has anyone ever tracked you down from your blog? 

5: What blogger do you hope to meet in person someday?


My Answers!

1: Have you met any bloggers in person? About 10 of them.

2: Do you almost always leave a comment? There is a core group that I try to leave a comment, even if it just a couple of words to let you know I was there, and a few I rarely comment on. 

3: Are there blogs you read that you would never leave a comment on? A few.  There are a couple I stopped commenting on because the response made it clear my comments were unwelcome. 

4: Has anyone ever tracked you down from your blog? Someone posted a photo in a comment of me taking a photo that appeared on my blog.  No further contact, that was memorable. 

5: What blogger do you hope to meet in person someday There are several, Ken and Walt in France, Sharon in Phoenix, Angus and Sophie in France,  Deedles who doesn't blog but posts great comments, there are others. 

Please share your answers in the comments

Comments