The Sunday Five - Good Year or Bad Year?


 How did the year treat you, Good or Bad

1: Was it a good year or bad year for money? 

2: Health, was it a good year or bad year for your health? 

3: Relationships, was it a good year or bad year? 

4: Happiness, was it a good year or bad year? 

5: Looking into 2022, are you thinking good year or bad year? 

My Answers: 

1: Was it a good year or bad year for money?  Prices are up, but so are values and investments, good year for us. 

2: Health, was it a good year or bad year for your health? Good Year, we remain relatively alive. 

3: Relationships, was it a good year or bad year? Good, and in a strange way, I excluded some toxic people from my life. 

4: Happiness, was it a good year or bad year? Good year, busy, but happy. 

5: Looking into 2022, are you thinking good year or bad year? A good year, I can see some challenges, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Please share your answers in the Comments! 

Comments