I have mentioned before that one of the early blogs I contributed to was the "Mirror Project" that posted photos from contributors showing reflections of the world that in someway reflected the photographer. It was a fun project, it kept me looking for shiny objects. It ended when literally someone dropped it, dropped the server all of the postings were saved on. The last time I checked parts of it had been restored from bits and pieces, but the down time kind of ended that one for me. Still I find myself stopping to take a photo of a reflection. I saw the good doctor recently, I was pleasantly surprised that I had only gained 3 pounds in the past year, I was sure I was up 10 or 20 pounds. We talked, she is nice and fun and understanding of what I want, of what I feel is important. I commented that I have largely my dream job, she said her nephew asked her recently about becoming a doctor, she said "I had to think about that, but yes, I a...
Comments
Post a Comment