The Sunday Five: Warning Signs

I don't know why, but I have started photographing signs, stickers, notices. I kind of enjoy it. It would be helpful sometimes if people came with warning stickers, hence this weeks Sunday five:

What would your warning sticker say about these:

1: Caution if you ask about ____ be prepared for a long answer. 

2: Caution, this person has an inappropriate sense of humor when it comes to ______. 

3: I won't understand references to _______. 

4: Please don't ask me for advice on ______.

5: A mention of ____ will invoke anger. 

My answers: 

1: Caution if you ask about _Cameras_ be prepared for a long answer. 

2: Caution, this person has an inappropriate sense of humor when it comes to _sex_____. 

3: I won't understand references to _novels___. 

4: Please don't ask me for advice on _the law_____.

5: A mention of _he-who-must-not-be-named___ will invoke anger.  

Please share your answers in the comments.  



Comments