The Sunday Five: How Will We Remember - Or Do We Want to Forget


I saw an interview with a New York based Psychologist who estimates that 90% of us will experience post-covid trauma for up to 9 years.  

1: Do you feel a need to remember or a desire to forget? 

2: What artifact of this era will be you memory trigger? 

3: What will be the longest lasting change from the experience? 

4: What can we do to help future generations learn from our experience? 

5: What are you most looking forward to returning to as it was before? 

My Answers: 

1: Do you feel a need to remember or a desire to forget? At my age, this is a part of my life experience that I will never forget. 

2: What artifact of this era will be you memory trigger? Face coverings. 

3: What will be the longest lasting change from the experience? Working from home, I think this flexibility will be retained (I hope so.)  

4: What can we do to help future generations learn from our experience? I am starting to take photos, of what it was like.  Photos that tell a story. 

5: What are you most looking forward to returning to as it was before? Maskless air travel.   

Please share your answers in the comments. 

 

Comments