The Way We Were Wednesday - Two Years

Two years ago today, I went to the office, picked up a laptop and copied of a couple of folders and came home for what I thought would be a couple of weeks of work from home isolation.  Not in my wildest imagination did I think that we would still be primarily working at home, two years later.  That I would still be in my box.  

A lot has happened at the office, someone died, someone left, someone retired, two new people have joined us, I have been promoted, all without being there in person.  The way we were, the way we worked, may never be the same. 

But I do hope I get more time outside of the box. 

I have no idea what the story of the guy in the box above is.  I was walking near the King Street station in Alexandria one day and he is in a front yard, with a spotlight. I knew this image would come in handy someday.  
 

Comments