YouTube Monday: Gordon Goose: Risky Life!


A few weeks ago, someone accidentally put my office Zoom account on a list to be shut off, and it WAS, in the middle of a regularly scheduled call, on a consulting contract,  that pays us rather well, when it went off. My interaction with the powers to be, was polite but frustrating, I looped my boss's boss into the conversation, and finally someone went oops, my fault! The really nice thing is the person who made the mistake, took responsibility and apologized. I had driven to the office that day, when it was resolved, I closed up shop, put the top down on the car and drove home a little early.  Sometimes the most productive thing is to leave work a little early.  I can look back and laugh at it today, but in the moment, I needed a little change of pace. Kind if like Gordon.



Comments