Fantastic Fun Friday - In the Beginning



 Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!  

And so begins Fantastic Fun Fridays. I will attempt a weekly dose of crazy, silly, or fantasticness. I love signs and decals.  I am not one to put stickers on my car, almost never.  But I get a kick out of the stickers that people put on their cars.  I had a co-worker a few years who joked that the only thing holding her car together was all of the stickers. You name the bleeding heart cause, she had a sticker for it, along with folk music and storytelling.  As to the two above, I find dogs more receptive to a random Hi, than most people.  I will continue to say that I am like an old dog, I will respond to almost anything in a kind tone of voice.  I love cats, but cats can be harder to make a connection with.  



I have a couple of over the top red scarfs that I wear at this time of the year.  One is sparkly and frilly, and the other is a spectacular red embroidered silk with white fur ends.  I made both of them, and they are simply Fantastic.   Don-we-now-our-gay-apparel. 

Have a fantastic Friday. 

Comments